Long Arm Quilting Services
We are excited that you are interested in our long arm quilting services! Our current turnaround time is 5-7 days.
- Edge to Edge - $.02 per inch - A simple pattern is quilted all over the top of the quilt in one thread color.
- Semi Custom - $.025 and up per inch - This is a mix of designs...an edge to edge pattern with a separate border design or sashing, individual block designs or a mix of several designs on the quilt top.
- We have a minimum quilting fee of $50.00.
- 100% Cotton Pellon Nature's Touch Bleached White Batting (96 in. wide) - $10.00/yard
- 80/20 Blend Hobbs Heirloom Premium Bleached Batting (108 in. wide) - $8.00/yard
- 80/20 Blend Hobbs Heirloom Premium Unbleached Batting (96 in. wide)- $7.25/yard
- Polyester Pellon Quilters Touch Batting (96 in. wide) - $5.00/yard
- Many customers send backing fabric along with their quilts.
- Make sure that your seams are pressed open or to one side.
- Backing fabric needs to be AT LEAST 4 inches larger than the quilt on all sides. For a 50" x 50" quilt, the backing would need to be 58" x 58".
- If you need backing fabric, we have lots of fabric options in stocks, so we are sure we can find a fabric to coordinate.
- We have lots of available thread colors. Visit the link above to select a color; we will coordinate with you to be sure the chosen color compliments your quilt perfectly!
- There is no charge for thread; there is an additional charge for a thread color change.
Tips for preparing your quilt:
- Press your quilt top and backing. Press seams open or flat to one side.
- Make sure your top is squared.